Main Article Content


This research aims to determine how much influence the promotional mix has on guest’s decision to stay at the Ibis Styles Hotel Medan Pattimura. The type of research according to the approach taken is quantitative research. The data obtained in the study used primary data obtained by direct observation and by distributing direct questionnaires, namely a list of statements sent or submitted directly to guests staying. The result of this study indicate that the promotion has a positive and significant effect on the decision to stay with a coefficient of determination R Square of 0.411 which means that the influence of the promotion mix variabel of the decision to stay is 41.1% while the remaining is 58.9% is influenced by various factor outside this study


Promotion Mix Stay Decision

Article Details

How to Cite
Ginting, A. F. (2023). The Influence Of Promotional Mix On Decision To Stay At Ibis Styles Hotel Medan Pattimura. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa, 1(4). Retrieved from