Main Article Content

Abstract

This study was conducted with the aim of knowing how much influence Instagram uploads have on purchasing decisions at the Green Village Caribbean Boutique Hotel Medan restaurant. This research is motivated because Instagram is one of the most popular media today. The popularity of Instagram is also seen by business people as an effective opportunity to promote various products from their business. From the questionnaire data obtained, it was processed using SPSS Ver 25 software. SPSS resulted in a value of 0.554 or equal to 55.4%. While the remaining 44.6% is influenced by other factors outside of this study. Based on the results of the T-test as a partial test, it can be concluded that Instagram uploads have a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions. Upload uploads more regularly. So that the interest of guests to visit can continue to increase.

Keywords

Instagram Upload Purchasing Decision

Article Details

How to Cite
Veronika, V. (2022). Pengaruh Unggahan Instagram Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian di Restoran Green Village Karibia Boutique Hotel Medan: THE Effect Of Instagram Uploads On Purchasing Decision At Green Village Restaurant Karibia Boutique Hotel Medan. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa Politeknik Pariwisata Medan, 1(1), 30–39. Retrieved from http://jom.poltekparmedan.ac.id/index.php/jomph/article/view/32