Main Article Content

Abstract

ABSTRACT


Reception is one of the first departments to welcome guests at the hotel. To achieve good service quality, the receptionist must provide clear and complete information to guests. Guest satisfaction also has an impact on the number of complaints submitted by guests to the Front Office Department such as the slow check-in and check-out process for guests, unclean rooms, lack of facilities, bad food, and others. All types of guest complaints must be heard and resolved properly. This research is a descriptive study. Data collection techniques taken are through questionnaires, observation and documentation. The data collection technique used random sampling. The author uses a Likert scale in measuring attitudes and perceptions of guest satisfaction regarding receptionist performance. the better the performance of the receptionist in providing services to guests, the higher the level of satisfaction of guests who will stay at Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.657 affects the guest satisfaction variable, which means that the influence of the independent variable with the dependent variable simultaneously is 65.7%, the remaining 34.3% is influenced by other reasons that are not examined. Research data are used as a source of consideration in influencing performance. receptionist on guest satisfaction at the front office department at the Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan.


Keywords : Receptionist Performance, Guest Satisfaction.

Keywords

Keywords : Receptionist Performance, Guest Satisfaction.

Article Details

How to Cite
Sidabalok, N. R. S. (2022). Pengaruh Kinerja Receptionist Terhadap Kepuasan Tamu Pada Front Office Department Di Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa Politeknik Pariwisata Medan, 1(1), 151–162. Retrieved from http://jom.poltekparmedan.ac.id/index.php/jomph/article/view/36