Main Article Content

Abstract

In this study the author uses quantitative methods by using data collection tools are observations and questionnaires. Where the author uses a sample that comes from housekeeping employees at Garuda Plaza Hotel Medan as many as 19 employees. Effect of Supervision Variables on Performance where the variable total x (Supervision) has a positive and significant effect on total y (Performance). It is concluded that the effect of floor supervisor supervision on roomboy performance at Garuda Plaza Hotel Medan has a positive and significant effect. From the research conducted by the author, it is known that the effect of floor supervisor supervision on roomboy performance at Garuda Plaza Hotel Medan is 54.9% where the independent variable (Supervision) has an influence on the dependent variable (Performance) the remaining 45.1% is explained by other variables.


Keywords:Floorsupervisor supervision, Roomboy Performance.

Article Details

How to Cite
Anwar, F. Z. (2022). Pengaruh Pengawasan Floor Supervisor Terhadap Kinerja Roomboy Di Garuda Plaza Hotel Medan. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa Politeknik Pariwisata Medan, 1(1), 78–87. Retrieved from http://jom.poltekparmedan.ac.id/index.php/jomph/article/view/34