Main Article Content

Abstract

ABSTRACT


This study aims to determine the effect of organizational commitment on employee performance at Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan. This study is an Ex-post facto research with a quantitative approach and has a sample of 97 respondents. The respondents in this study were all employees who worked at the Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan. Determination of the sample using a total sampling technique, namely by making the entire population the research sample. Data collection techniques were carried out using documentation techniques and distributing questionnaires to respondents. While the data processing technique is done by testing the validity, reliability test, and classical assumption test, while the data analysis technique is done by simple linear regression analysis. Hypothesis testing is done by t-test (partial), and the coefficient of determination test. The results showed that the value of tcount (5.821) > ttable (1.985) and Sig 0.000 <0.05. This shows that organizational commitment has a positive and significant effect on employee performance, thus H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. Through the coefficient of determination test, the coefficient of determination is 0.263. This shows that the effect of organizational commitment on employee performance is 26.3% and the remaining 73.7% is influenced by other factors.


 


Keywords : Organizational Commitment, Employee Performance, Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan

Keywords

Keywords : Organizational Commitment, Employee Performance, Garuda Plaza Hotel & Convention Medan

Article Details

How to Cite
Mehdi, M. R. (2022). Pengaruh Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Garuda Plaza Hotel &amp; Convention Medan . Jurnal Online Mahasiswa Politeknik Pariwisata Medan, 1(1), 113–127. Retrieved from http://jom.poltekparmedan.ac.id/index.php/jomph/article/view/24